Thursday, October 29, 2009

New York New York here I come!!!! So, I've been dropping some LESS-THAN subtle hints about wanting to go see "The Nutcracker" this winter.. not quite sure where my urge came from, but I know that mom and dad took me once or twice when I was little and I just wanted to visit those memories again, I guess!

So, I had been looking online for when it is in Philly and it kept booking up and booking up. We already have a pretty busy December, so I wasn't really sure when we were going to be able to go. Well last weekend the mail came and I always separate it. Well I guess someone had gotten some tickets from the New York City Ballet as a surprise, BUT the NYCB was also less-than subtle with their largely marked envelope. I didn't think much of it.. ok well a little... but figured if he wanted me to know he would tell me! So yesterday he gave me the tickets and we are going up to NYC right before Christmas for an afternoon matinée!!!

UMM HOW ROMANTIC IS THAT??!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment