Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interesting "Clothing" Term

Have you ever heard of a "Sweater Penis"???

Well I heard the term used today when I was at our infamous tailor, Sew Rob (best of the main line since 2006.... http://www.sewrob.com/Home.html), getting my bridesmaid's dress all fitted to my boddess (YAY 11/21/09 SHOUT OUT)! It was hilarious! He was tailoring this woman's pants in front of me when she asked what "this" was (it was the part of her pants where the waste line comes together and either zippers, buttons, fastens, etc. and it sticks out) and ever so casually he goes.. "oh yeah isn't that so annoying- it's called a sweater penis"! So... just remember at your next get together, happy hour, or hey business lunch.... just make sure you let someone know if their "sweater penis" is sticking out... I guess it's like the new "food on the face" rule, haha JK do NOT do that.. but wouldn't that be hilarious!!!!

Ummm Suzy Q- you MAY want to go to the bathroom and fix your sweater penis.. it's sticking out... that's why I opt for dresses or sweat pants cause you don't ever have that issue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment