Friday, October 2, 2009

Morning Fav

Entertainment: Pandora Radio
Link
Pandora Radio is technically "an automated music recommendation and Internet Radio service". I originally came across Pandora through the iTunes application. This summer, when we were grill-aholics, we'd hook our phones up to our "Home Depot" radio and just chill outside and listend to music!

Now I listen to it, usually in the afternoon, when I need some motivation, but a little distraction. I just pull up a new internet page and it remembers the last "station" I had on our my favorites!

Right now I have Josh Radin and they play all of his songs plus some artists like him that they think I'd want to hear! You can even fast forward through a song you don't want to hear (don't get too carried away, they only let you FF 4 times in a "listening period".

No comments:

Post a Comment