Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spray Etiquette


Bathroom Spray is a tricky tricky thing. It's suppose to help cover up and deodorize any stinkies that occur in the bathroom, but how much is too much? Cause Ladies and Gentlemen... we all know it doesn't always smell like "Roses", BUT there is such thing as WAY TOO MUCH! And not just the amount, but the scent of the spray is crucial too!

It all goes back to freshman year in college when apparently my rommie and I were too "poor" or LAZY to buy spray and we would use perfume and this scented hairspray- I know.. gross! Now as Bette Homemaker I have discovered sprays by Yankee Candle, Bath and Body works, and even Febreeze! But I even get sick of them! And then I realized I think what annoys me is when TOO much is sprayed... I mean cause clearly I spray the perfect amount every time... BUT when too much is sprayed it lingers and is very overpowering, causing me to feel claustrophobic! So last night "hubby" and I had a very grown up, reasonable conversation on how much spray is actually needed in our house after you use the potty!

Hopefully lesson learned.. haha.. coo coo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment