Friday, October 2, 2009

Layer Up Butter Cup

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... It's cold in here.. there must be some TOROS in the atmosphere!

OK so it was a Bring It On reference, BUT there's no other way to describe our house, but a wee bit frigid! I mean I could definitely turn on the heat... at least we are very lucky to have the option of heat, but the weather has been swaying back in forth between 80 and humid and 50 and frigid! What are we suppose to do.. AC one day and Heat the next. NO WAY am I giving PECO another reason to hike up my bill! So, what to do?!? It's suppose to be 75 this weekend and sometimes it can be really nice now with the windows open at night.

So, in the midst of blogging hubby came home and did NOT appreciate my cold hands all over him so he made the exec decision to turn on the heat! I always forget modern day heating we can create a schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment