Thursday, October 1, 2009

In Need of a Friend


I seriously think Puppa needs a friend! BUT there is absolutely no way I could do the puppy-thing over again nor have 2 dogs in our house, yikes!

He is seriously the cutest thing and I just want to eat him; yes I'm biased! He is so good.... sitting with me all day in my office entertaining himself with toys, naps, and getting into mischief...
I play a little....
Then get pooped and it's time for a cat nap
I'm up now and need Mommy's attention... Mommy pick me up!

Then Mommy says I have to have "puppy time" and play alone... OK...And now I'm really tired again so I think I'll lie down....

He is getting a little bit older where he can hold his bathroom breaks and we know his schedule. But when we go for walks he just wants to play, play, play with the other pups and sometimes their owners do not feel the same way, ha! I could just seem him being so cute with another pup playing together all day long while I work... oh so cute!!!! But so unrealistic! Not that we travel that much, but 2 pups step it up a notch and not just teeny notch a BIG notch!

Another thing...he absolutely NEEDS to be outside, he is obsessed! So, now we're toying with the idea of an electric fence or putting a cute picket white fence in the backyard... I don't know why I'm so opossed to it, but I'm just not feeling putting a fence up in our backyard even though it looks cute. I know the hubby wants to make my life easier, but I secretly think he wants another house project... oh those boys, it's always something!!!! And I'm sure he gets tired as I gripe about puppa will just want to sit on my lap and every so often jump on my legs to be loved. I finally made a little seat on the chair next to me at my desk.. I know I'm psychotic, but he loves it! See for yourself...


IS THIS HOW PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT ANOTHER BABY?!? I.E. MY KID NOW NEEDS A PLAYMATE, HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment