Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trunk Show


Last night I hosted a trunk show for Amanda Barton, entrepreneur, fashonista, and owner of State of Grace boutique in Bryn Mawr. Amanda is an older sister of one of my good high school friends, but now I can truly call her a friend of mine as well. Not only is her shop so cute, but the items are well priced and reasonable! Another bonus is that Amanda is truly so personable! Whether you are at her store or a trunk show she is right there to help, but not in that awkward, pushy way where you want the person to leave you alone. And there is seriously no pressure to actually buy anything, which is nice!

I have never been to a trunk show, so it was cool to experience it first hand. She brought over a ton of jeans, clutches, jewelry, tees, and then a HUGE rack of clothes! Then the guests came and went as the pleased; hopefully finding an item they liked, munching on a few snacks, and a glass of wine... at first I was a little nervous because I was the only one "wining", which one again made me feel like the true wino I am, but by the end the remaining women and myself were enjoying a quite conversation and glass of wine after our purchases!

My purchases:

Fidelity Denim Scoop Skinny Jeans

Loveappella Multi-Use Scarf
* I can't find it online anywhere, but it is AMAZING! So it's all one piece, attached in a circle and you can wear it long or double it up for a more snuggly look, you can apparently wear it as a "hoody" or even a wrap! It's amazing!

Priorities Boyfriend Blazer
* This picture does NOT do the blazer justice at all.. it's really cute and especially unbuttoned. It was definitely the HOT commodity last night!

Gold Necklace with small initial pendant
Can't find the right one online for a picture, but it is what I have been looking for everywhere! I just wanted a small, classic gold piece that I could wear everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment