Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning Fav

Entertainment: A good Laugh!!!!!!!!!


So I'm changing it up a little, BUT I just had the best morning laugh in a long time!!! I was just catching up on some emails I didn't get to read completely yesterday and came across one between a few of my close friends from college. Beyond many other things, the topic of our hair has bonded us for life. From helpful hints to straight out jokes it never gets old!

All serious "babyness" aside I was saying how when I... EVENTUALLY... get preggo and am ready to pop little boy/girl George out I need to freshen up. You know... get my eyebrows waxed, some high lites, and if it's safe by the time this happens maybe one of those Keratin treatments that de-frizz your hair (cause Lord only knows once that baby comes there's no "mommy time" and not so sure it would be such a good idea for me to go out in public) so any help I can get!!!

Luckily my friends know me REALLY well and sent back this youtube clip.. I mean this is literally me to a T!

No comments:

Post a Comment