Monday, September 14, 2009

Twilight Saga


Pardon my French, but.......... talk about "lady wood" (thanks for updated term Meg!).....

So Kristen, Rob, and Taylor unveiled the OFFICIAL New Moon trailer at MTV's VMA's last night. Thank goodness hubby fell asleep early or I would have totally missed it! I'm 100% obsessed again, but at least I am able to control myself again.. I was really worried for awhile there last winter!

It premieres in theaters Friday, November 20th which just so happens to be the day before my good friend's wedding, so the day will be left open... that gives me 3 choices.....

1. Go to those midnight "showings" the night before that they have for CRAZY, WEIRDO fans and NUTTY, OBSESSIVE LITTLE GIRLS THAT READ TEEN BEAT AND BOP AND PUT POSTERS OF BOYS UP ON THEIR WALLS (ohhh wait I'm I did that too when I was "younger", so I'd fit right in.. haha)

2. Wait 'til the following Monday and go see a matinée (i.e. I feel like Sunday would be a cluster ****)

3. Hope they have a early morning showing before the festivities begin.. it's cool, I'm a freak!

But seriously... when I first heard about this "series" I was SO against it. I didn't do the whole "Harry Potter" thing and although I played Barbie until 8th grade and had imaginary friends I'm not into the whole "make believe.... 3rd dimension... Sci-Fi" stuff... until I randomly picked up the first Twilight book on a trip home from Panama. By page 3 I'm literally having a panic attack on the plane.... by page 50, I'm doing everything possible to restrain myself from shouting our or throwing my book down at the flight attendant, and by page 100 I'm looking out the window (yes I always get a window seat if possible) so no one can see my "almost" tears.

OK so I'll shut up now and post the trailer in case you didn't see it on my Facebook! Ciao BELLA : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POVHiVBrW54

No comments:

Post a Comment