Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morning Fav

Style: The New Fall Color?


So, who watched President Obama's address to Congress last night?!?

Don't worry I'm not going to go all political on you... I'm not one to go flaunting my political views in public.

BUT on another note, I happened to notice the popular color among the women. There were shades of red and magenta spread sporadically throughout the room.Now, I'm no fashionista, but I think that many women in one room at such a high press event could mean something.

Is red/magenta the new fall color? If so, I better get shopping : )

I think I could pull off a red top, red shoes, or accessories, but definitely not a full pant suit.

I found this cute website too.. I sort of really like Michelle Obama and how she plays the classy role... her outfits, for the most part, are cute too!

http://www.theobamadress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment