Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Morning Fav

Food: Fat Free Flavored Coffee Creamer
Try and say THAT 10x fast! But on a more serious note, I do not think I could mentally start my day with a 'cup a joe' without it! You could probably argue and say that if I need the cream then I'm probably not a true coffee drinker- OK argue away!!!! I'm not going to fight you on it! If my morning 2 cups don't have the exact amount of cream that I like than it just don't work (too little it's too bland and needs sugar and too much it's too sweet and gives me a head rush). Like I said people, I know this is all mental here, but if that's what gets me kickin' and motivated than so be it!

I used to be a huge "International Delight" fan and now I just stick with my "Coffee-Mate". Probably because that is what is usually on sale, but I have just gotten so accustomed to their flavors. My favorite are the FF French Vanilla and the FF Hazelnut. I learned a trick from a friend to mix the two (which I do on occasion) and it is a nice yummy treat!

I have gotten so used to my morning coffee that unless it is a "frou frou" drink from Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks I can't drink coffee "out". Take the shore this summer.... we would go out for a fun family breakfast and I would get up before hand to make myself a pot so I could have a cup before the restaurant and then when I got back! Probably a little extreme- WHO ME?- but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment