Tuesday, September 22, 2009

To Decorate or NOT to Decorate?!?

THAT is the question... or the question is closer to: can I do this myself?

I am SO not creative when it comes to stuff like this! BUT I absolutely LOVE the idea of decorating our house for autumn/fall- which starts at 5:19pm tonight people!!!

Now, I don't need the black crows and lanterns (although the lanterns probably are my favorite, but my stoop is a little smaller and it would just be way too excessive right now). BUT just incorporating those fall colors would look so cute! Maybe outlining the door, adding a wreath, and some pumpkins? I feel like I could get the basics at Michael's or Joann Fabrics and do it myself if I were crafty- so what are my other options? I have reached out to my crafty friend Ruby Flats (http://rubyflats.blogspot.com) to see what ideas she has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment