Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Morning Fav

GOOD FRIENDS!

I know this isn't my typical "morning fav", but I seriously have to refer back to my blog motto on how important good friends truly are! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of women (so weird to think of myself as a "woman").

What sparked my "epiphany" (yes I almost choked on that word)?!? I had a trunk show last night (details later) and I was just astounded by the people that came and even the ones that didn't, how much they cared that I knew they wanted to be there! I just can't believe I had so much DRAMA in my life before and was drowning in BS! I mean I know that's part of being a girl, but still! I know it never goes away completely, BUT this is a huge "upgrade".

My point being... next time you are treated horridly or see someone being put down, made fun of, felt inferior... step up and stop it right away! We need more true alliances in this world than coming together over putting others down or petty things! Let's truly be happy for one another! I seriously have this perm-a-grin on my face this morning (that could have been the rendezvous I had with the sexy man laying next to me in bed... TMI ... TMI ... TMI, but hey at least I am being real!) from knowing how lucky I am to have encountered these women in my life and to being open to meet others with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment