Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Morning Fav

Style: Tory Burch Tory Tote


"I like my Sketchers, but I LOVE my Prada backpack".... "but I love my Sketchers".... "that's because you don't have a Prada backpack". Name that movie.. OK give up? It's from "Ten Things I hate About You" (give me a break I watched it this past weekend so it was fresh in my mind!

Well that's how I feel about my brand new surprise delivery last night!!!! I was SHOCKED when Kyle kept me pushing me to open this unidentified box and I opened it up to find her... she's SO pretty! After a few bumps and bruises along the way I finally have got the "friend" thing figured out and I've got friends around me that help take care of me... for instance last week when my friend sent me the Tory Tote email, that I so nonchalantly forwarded to my mom and hubby! Well looks like he got the hint! I was thinking for Christmas or something, but there it was, last night.. just for me... no reason at all but because he wanted to! SO THOUGHTFUL!!!

Headed downtown to work today.. can't wait to use... what a great accessory!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment