Monday, September 21, 2009

Morning Fav

Food: Sam Adams' Oktoberfest

Yummy Yummy in my tummy!!!!!!!! I usually stick to wine these days, but every so often my pallet craves a beer. I usually stick to the lighter side- a Mich Ultra/Bud light/Miller light, or a gluten-free cider, but every once in awhile I get daring and go for something a little "heavier" like a Blue Moon or Framboise. BUT my hubby really likes to try out the seasonal beers and one of his fav's is the SA Oktoberfest. We're not SA fans in general, like my dad, but this stuff is really good!!! It's actually pretty light, where I can have more than 2... and if I'm mixing on and off with a lighter beer I can stomach even more- the trix of the trade! It has a great aftertaste filled with spice, but isn't "too spicy".

No comments:

Post a Comment