Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So Smart!


In an attempt to make my point that 'morning whining' isn't okay, I dragged the dog cage into the hall way.. OK that's not entirely true.. BUT Harley has been waking up a little earlier than usual, hmm maybe that's because we've been going to bed an hour and a half earlier, and it always seems to be 5 minutes before my alarm goes off- doesn't he know that's is like a cardinal sin?!?

So this morning I figured 'let me try and shower first so we can take a longer walk', but he was still crying.. maybe that's cause he had to PEE (I know.. bad, bad Mommy!) and I didn't want him to wake up Kyle so I dragged the cage into the hallway so he could see me shower (not like that perverts) and didn't think I was deserting him! Well that worked out great!

So, I made the executive decision to bring his kennel back into the office and look who is inside it, on his own free will and LOVES it... Poopy!! I mean now he can have a more comfortable nap time during the day!

Phew!

ps- I'm going to be the worst mom ever!!!!!! Or maybe there's hope and I'll just be creative like my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment