Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Morning Fav

Home Style: Personalized Stamps


Not only are these personalized stamps SO cute and help spruce up that 'love letter' (or bill) your sending, but super easy to use and very affordable. I have the hand writing equivalent to a a 3rd grader. Let's just say I didn't 'earn my ink' in fourth grade (AIS girls you KNOW what I am talking about... for the rest of you- if you had 'pretty' and legible cursive you were able to use a pen instead of a pencil and that just wasn't in my cards!). So, it was always a process for me to try my hardest to have neat handwriting on my envelopes. I mean after taking 10 minutes to 'address' my envelop without having my letters droop diagonally down the page and make sure my print is neat so my envelope doesn't end up in Zimbabwe I only had so much patience to put up our return address. AND I will admit for awhile I was using those little sticky return addresses, but then the guilt just finally overtook me that I was using them and not donating to the charity that "sent" them to me.. PHEW it feels SO much better now that I have confessed that! SO.. my cute alternative- the personalized stamp!

I'd put mine up, but I'd rather not have my address all over the internet- especially since I'm a big time blogger now and have stalkers, haha I wish!!! I got mine at our local Swoozie's (The 'new' Blue Tulip), but here's the website just in case: http://www.psaessentials.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment