Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hilarious Commercial Hits Close to Home



So, I know a shorter version of this commercial has been out for a little while now, but I seriously cannot stop myself from cracking up every time I see it!

#1- Because I can TOTALLY see myself doing this someday. I am probably one of the least subtle people when it comes to getting other's attention to NOT say or do something and it ends up just being so awkward!

#2- I love our men, but sometimes they just have absolutely NO clue and I can see half of the dad's I know doing this before a little coaching! In fact, right now as the Aunt/Uncle or fun neighbor I would probably do what this Dad did and then the kid would never eat it again and I wouldn't be allowed over during dinner anymore!

#3- I really do admire how people can come up with some really creative commercials! It is truly hit or miss with the public! Hmm, how to make a commercial funny or interesting without people getting "over it" too quickly?!? I mean commercials are why we watch the SuperBowl, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment