Monday, September 21, 2009

OOH La La


I was having a little mental block today during lunch and so I checked Facebook and up popped a post from my Twilight group (YES I became a "fan" of Twilight)

Side note- walking down Pine on Saturday afternoon I'm not sure who I embarrassed the most- this random woman or my hubby! This cute, "young" (def 30's) mom was sitting outside on her stoop with the baby monitor right next to her reading.... drum roll please... Eclipse- YES- a book from the Twilight Series! And I screamed a little louder than I meant to "SEE THAT WOMAN IS A MOM AND SHHHEEEE IS READING TWILIGHT! EVERYONE IS OBSESSED!" A block later I looked back and the woman was gone- oops, hopefully she had to tend to the baby and not that I mortified her!

.... anyway, found some great pictures of the cast filming up in Vancouver... WHICH now only motivates me more to finish my work so I can get in bed and watch the movie ASAP!!!!!!!! The actuality that this will get to happen is slim.. but a girl can dream... isn't that why I like Twilight so much?!?

Here's the link in case you are interested!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2177462&op=1&view=all&subj=605206&aid=2178319&auser=10509994&id=686939685#/album.php?aid=108845&id=8526405673

No comments:

Post a Comment