Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning Fav

Food: Arnold Bread Sandwich Thins

Not only do they taste yummy, but they really are versatile! I came across the "thin bread" last spring and think I have used them during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My favorite is the multi-grain and then the whole wheat.

I am a huge bread addict... I mean advocate! To each his own, BUT being someone who really takes an interest in health and nutrition, how can we think it's OK to completely cut a VITAL part of our "food pyramid" out of our diet?!? Well weather you are a carb feign or phobic I think these are a nice alternative to our everyday bread choices!
Breakfast: a nice alternative to my English Muffin. I just pop them in it the toaster and add some PB and J

Lunch: another nice alternative to our regular sandwich smashers... They're light, so it actually gives us more room to pack on the protein and veggies without filling up! I really like the multi grain toasted with egg salad... delicious!

Dinner: I really prefer these sandwich thins to typical hamburger rolls. My favorite? Paired with my Morning Star garden burger

http://www.sandwichthins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment