Monday, September 14, 2009

Morning Fav

Beauty: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner

I have been a product junky for as long as I can remember.... or at least since I was "KrazyFrizz". I spent years trying to fight my hair causing, what seemed to be, irreparable damage. And now even though my hair's much healthier from alternating between my luscious (ha!) curly, wavy locks and going straight and sleek (only if there's negative humidity) I have to constantly keep my hair properly conditioned. I have tried everything from $5 conditioners to $60 conditioners and never really found an "every day" product I really liked. I found plenty of masks, but you have to keep those on for 20+ minutes, but all of the other everyday products left my hair feeling greasy or like a Brillo pad.

I came across Nexxus when I was picking up travel size toiletries for one of my Panama trips. After I used it the first time I thought there had to be a mistake that my hair felt that soft... I mean I was deep frying it daily down there! So, when I came home I ironically found a GInourmous pump bottle of it at BJ's. So of course there was a part of me that wanted to buy it because it was so big and had a pump and I felt all official, but I'm so glad I did!

Now please don't judge the product by my recent Facebook pictures, because I am in DESPERATE need of a haircut, but take my word for it! Try it out first in travel size if you're afraid of taking the plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment