Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little dissapointed in a BIG name store

Are you a fan of the "warehouse" wonders like Costco, BJ's, or Sam's Club?!? I definitely am even though we're only a "party of 2" right now. I know it is VERY easy to purchase things you don't need, but in all reality is I try and do a lot of cooking and baking and having these essentials...Link and clean up essentials is key! Especially since the 'hubby' doesn't exactly spare any body wash (yes I'm lucky my man's clean, ha ha).

Long story short... I originally was a Costco member, who also became a BJ's member in September '08 for candy variety for the wedding gift bags. Then my Costco membership canceled and I still had my BJ's (haha tell me you don't laugh like an 8th grader when you read that.. yes I AM mature). Well, now my BJ's (haha again) expired.... ok STILL laughing on that one.. it reminds me of this video: (http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/KnowingYourPartner) I have decided to go back to Costco... not sure why, just figured I try it out again.. WELL.. I was VERY DISSAPOINTED! I kept trying to tell myself, it's not that big of a deal, there are bigger things to worry about, which there definitely are, and it's easily fixable.. just go buy another membership and/or call Coscto and try and get out of our new membership (Option 1).

I couldn't really find anything I wanted in Costco and I didn't know if it was because I was used to BJ's selection (not laughing anymore, sort of gross) or what. And then it dawned on me... BJ's has healthier options! I couldn't find one thing I would usually get in Costco on the light version (i.e. Polly-O string cheese, Peanut Butter, Salad Dressing, etc.). Not that something that sits on the shelf and isn't really that perishible can be considered "healthy", but you catch my drift!

I will just think of this littler "debacle" as a challenge for me to stand up for myself, give myself more confidence to speak the truth and improve Costco's Customer Service! Turning something into a positive... well we'll see, I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment