Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Morning Fav

Entertainment/Sports: Philadelphia Phillies!!!!

So, I will NOT pretend that I'm a hardcore Phillies fan, BUT I will say that I appreciate a good game! And that's exactly what our hometown team has given us in the pre-season so far! And playing sports my whole life I know how important the regular season is there, because if they didn't do well they wouldn't even BE in the post-season. But, I will say that the Phillies have been playing all the way through to the end, most of the time with composure and poise!

I do wish the games started before 8pm.. the earlier games get a lot more of my attention (AKA 8pm impedes on my 9pm (more or less haha) bedtime!

Anyway... if you watched the game until the VERY END (or caught a teeny bit of the AM news) you would know the Phillies won last night in the bottom of the 9th with a base hit by JROLL to center field which then brought in 2 RBI's for them to win! WAHOO!!!

I myself was NOT up, but I was watching the FOX NEWS this morning when they were talking about how a few websites and newspapers cut the Phillies short, packed up their laptops early and posted that the Dodgers had won and tied the series 2-2... uh oh someones going to get in TROUBLE... ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! SNAP!

My favorite part- watching them celebrate... if you watch the clips or see the newspaper articles watching grown men tackle each other, hands flailing, running around like chicken with their heads cut off, cheering, etc. etc. it really just paints the true picture of emotion! One of the best feelings ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment