Friday, October 2, 2009

Morning Fav

Entertainment: Philly Fox29 News

I know the newscasters are different in each city, but I think the common theme with Fox News is consistent... they are just a "real", down to earth, chill news station that let's us know what is going on locally, nationally, and internationally!

My favorite is "Good Day" M-F mornings. These newscasters are seriously hilarious and constantly crack me up! One day two weeks ago they were talking about how Eagles player Hank Baskett was released from Philly and ALL of them were so upset, because that meant there would be less Kendra sightings and they kept showing this one old clip of Kendra doing a workout/cheerleader routine and it was hilarious! They joke around with each other constantly and it actually keeps me intrigued! I turn them on first thing in the morning, while I'm making hubby's lunch and morning coffee, I'll stream them live on my computer sometimes so I can listen live, and sometimes even at noon while I'm making my lunch!

Live stream: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/subindex/video/live_news

Although, I will say... do you ever wonder when you a newscaster just disappears?!?!? And you think, where did they go and why? And did they make the "announcement" in the 5 second slot that I didn't watch... so mysterious!

No comments:

Post a Comment