Friday, October 9, 2009

Morning Fav

Travel: Flying!

Greetings from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina! Up since 4:30.. shower; dressed; traveled by car, bus, and plane; chai-tea; coffee; working, and Regis and Kelly all by 9:30AM... WHAT?

I mean it is just amazing that this is even feasible! And THAT is what I love about flying. Every so often there is that case when traveling can be draining- jet lag, stuck in airports, running to catch a flight, trying to get on a flight, etc... I mean those situations can get very stressful.... I'm talking fever blister stressful, BUT on the whole, I really enjoy it.

After I've had my coffee and am finally functioning there is something so energizing and inspiring about the whole process! Whether you are traveling for work or going on vacation it's crazy what you can accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment