Thursday, October 22, 2009

2009 NCIS CHAMPS!


GOOOOO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of our Phillies! I wasn't sure how they were going to fare this season, but they have a solid team filled with great ball players!!! I asked 'hubby' last night what our stats were when we were down in the beginning (I was VERY disappointed that he didn't know that fact off hand, haha), but looks like it didn't matter! We PULLED through... clearly I did a lot!

I sorta feel bad for cutie Cole Hamels who isn't doing as well as he did last year or as well as people expected him to do post-season.... Such hard critics! Keep our fingers crossed that they continue to play as a unit and support him and he to them!

Not sure what tonight's ALCS game holds for us, but if it is a Yankees win, bring it on! The Yankees are a GREAT time and nothing like true, hardcore competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment