Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my blog with an open mind! These are my personal thoughts that I know I put out for the "public" to see, but I really respect and thank you for reading my blog and always giving your feedback!

I just feel like it is so great to know you aren't alone in your thoughts and I love all the feedback I am getting! It has brought me so much closer to so many people because we're starting or re-starting a relationship (of all kinds) on an honest and open basis... because we have something in common... or we respect each others thoughts!

One of the main reasons I also love blogging is by getting my thoughts out "on paper" and coming to these "great" (at least in my mind) realizations, different views on situations, and at times talking myself down from the "ledge" or talking myself "up" to take on a situation. Thank you for always lending an eye and ear without judgment!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment