Friday, August 6, 2010

Easily Annoyed

I don't think it's just a pregnancy thing, because I have always been this way... I really let some people and some things bother me that others would just shrug off and not think twice about or say "it's their problem, why are you worrying about it". And NO I'm not talking about dumb drivers, although I am a very aggressive driver (Momma Miles can attest to that)....

I get so hot and bothered by people that take A-KNEEE-TIHNG to the next level. Whether it is blown out of proportion, upset, good, bad, etc. I just get so annoyed when people are so melodramatic serious... now I am sure my mother will call me melodramatic from time to time... in fact I think she used to use the phrase "Scarlett Ohara" (I'm pretty sure she was an actress), but I'm  talking about people that do it for serious... I don't know why but it just drives me bonkers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment