Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morning Fav

Food/Entertainment: Teresa's Next Door

This Beer Garden is located in the heart of Wayne and is one of my favorite "go to" places. It's connected to an Italian BYOB (Teresa's Cafe) and neither take reservations, but that is the fun part... while you wait you just try the infinite supply of beer they have. 

We had some out of town guests in that know their stuff when it comes to beer so I thought it would be a fun place to take them. I think they really enjoyed trying and talking about the beer's they were choosing... I was definitely jealous.. but as soon as their new beer came I stole it for a quick smell and lick off the top haha gross! My other favorite thing there are their mussels!!! I like to get them Provincial.. which is garlic in a white wine sauce... which the husband thought it was going against the grain on the whole "drinking while preggo" but I assured him gave 'em a good shake before inserting them in my mouth, haha!

It's AMAZING during the winter, snuggling up in a booth and their menu is a little heavier so it fits the fall/winter style, BUT the summer months, especially August, are really nice because everyone is down at the shore so you're waiting time is cut in 1/2 at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment