Monday, August 9, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Wow, this indecisive girl sure has a lot of important decisions to make over the next few months! But, I know it's good for me or at least that is what I keep telling myself!

We're in the market for a new car, which is always fun, exciting, stressful, frustrating... well full of emotions, you get the point! We are both obsessed with the Chevy Tahoe's. And even more recently the LTZ version with the middle bucket seats. The only issue with these is that when the 3rd row is up there is literally 1-5 inches in depth of trunk space! Which is fine for now, but what about down the line? Chevy Tahoe's tend to last awhile so we'd want to keep it as long as possible, so will it be enough for Kyle or Kylie Jr. (JUST KIDDING), their friends and all the sports gear (fingers crossed)?!?

I think it's a little over the top to plan for our car 10 years down the line, but it has me thinking a lot about upgrading the space to the suburban? Is that going a little overboard.. I mean it's our first kid, we're both working and young, etc. do we really need to go all out and get the monster truck? But a ton of people I have talked to about their Tahoe's or Suburbans say it might just be smarter to go for the Suburban up front!

Obviously this all depends on condition, mileage, $$$$$/Price, and availability!

No comments:

Post a Comment