Monday, August 30, 2010

Books

How long do you keep your books after you have read them? This is something I have often pondered... when is it "good" and when are they just collecting junk? I'm continuously trying to set up my office downstairs and that includes moving my books downstairs. Now I'm going to be blatantly honest.. I'm sure we all know I'm not reading any books that are making a difference in history (minus Twilight Series haha).... what I am saying is these aren't books you keep to store in your future library in your future mansion (haha). I have a few authors I really like, but I don't think I'm going to read the books again, but you send $14-25 on books now it's hard to throw away!

I know you can resell to an old book shop for a $1 but what else???

No comments:

Post a Comment