Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm not crazy... I'm just pregnant

Well to sentimental things like weddings, baby news, natural disasters, etc. my tear ducts are just all dried up... but to random commercials, MLB games, etc. apparently my emotions go haywire!

For example... a few weeks ago we were watching the MLB all star game and they have the "real life all stars", which was a group of people (each person represented one MLB team) and they had done something to help out their community or those less privileged.. They probably gave a 3-5min blurb about 10 of the people and I couldn't keep it together... Kyle was laughing hysterically.. I mean each one I was crying harder than the next... #1- because their own personal stories were so touching but #2- because I was feeling guilty for my life.. what have I done to help others?!? The whole poor me.... get up off the couch and do something with my life kind of feeling!!! It was terrible... what was even worse... sobbing while trying to eat frozen yogurt.. now that's tricky!

Commercials- have you guys seen those "don't feel bad.... just adopt..... sheltered dogs" commercials? I mean KILLER! HOLY COW!!!! I have to walk out of the room it's so bad!!!

Last week I was in a 6:15am spin class..... still in tired mode, trying to get pumped, and Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" comes on. And instead of getting all "gung-ho" pumped I started silently crying about how excited I am that I am pregnant.. haha whack job! Good thing the lights were off and I sit in the corner bike alone!

 Or this morning when I almost flipped my lid that he ate the granola (that I wanted to put on my bagel with peanut butter... normal) as cereal and finished it all up and I had JUST been to the grocery store the night before and didn't get extra because we thought we had plenty... but at least we caught it midway and both just started hysterically laughing knowing I couldn't control myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment