Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Small Things

Sometimes I think "we" tend to overlook the small things in life. I know in our house we get so busy with our daily routines and lives sometimes it's easy to forget the "little" things that can truly make us happy. What brought this thought.... giving Kyle a big hug and kiss before he walked out the door for work. Do you "kiss" your significant other good-bye every morning? Or what about every night? I have a pillow that says "Always remember to kiss each other good night" and it is one of my favorite sayings! I think it is SO true! Or just a compliment telling the other person how nice they look or great you think they are. Receiving little compliments whether you are male or female always makes someone feel good!

Have you told or showed someone how special they are to you today??

No comments:

Post a Comment