Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morning Fav

I have so many morning favs this week it was a hard choice, BUT.... my winner is my new "Mom Agenda". I was in a paper store yesterday and was drawn to these planners. YES I do have the iphone and a MAC and mobile me so I could be all in sync, but I swear my mobile me goes haywire every 4 months and sometimes it is just a pain. I bought the cutest Kate Spade planner a year or so ago, but it was too small and I didn't like it so I gave it to my momma. Well this time I  brought in the big guns and went for the notebook size planner and am loving it! OK yes I have had it less than 24 hours, but you know that feeling when you love jotting stuff down. I was filling it up last night while watching "House" and was having a ball.. yeah I'm so weird! But I love how it gives me a weekly view and then my appointments are at the top and below is a totally separate section divided into 4 for all my "kids"... well obviously I don't have any yet, but I can put my "lax" schedule, Kyle's events, animals, and then when Baby George does arrive in February I can add his/her numerous check ups and lunch dates with Gigi in there! I hope this actually lasts!!!

And apparently it was on the Today Show... which I ALSO love! Check out the link by clicking the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment