Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shout Out

I have to give a really quick shout out to my sis Kelly! Thanks for all the love on your blog! I had no idea that you were a "blogger", but I'm so glad you've picked it back up. You probably told me before, BUT since I'm like "10-second Tom" from 50 First Dates I tend to forget something if it didn't happen 10+ years ago! You're definitely an inspiration in more ways than one and I am definitely going to follow you, because not only do you have an amazing outlook on life: taking it head on- LITERALLY! But you're story telling is about 20x better than mine! I swear you have a story for EVERYTHING!! Love it; love you!

If you want to follow her blog it's: http://kmartstravels.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I guess we are now members of the mutual appreciation society. I find your blog to be more introspective and inspiring, and recognize traits in myself that you discuss....whether that is a Miles girl trait or just a girl trait (I'm voting for B), it's still there, and the "asking for help" piece is right on the money, LOL! (sheepish look) Guilty!!! But at least I'm in good company! Kiss Harley on the nose from Auntie Kel.

    ReplyDelete