Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Morning Fav

Entertainment: Favorite "Second-Hand Embarrassment" Movies
1. The Ugly Truth (the whole movie)
2.
The Break Up (most of the movie, but specifically the singing dinner scene)
3. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days (whole movie, but LOVE the Love Fern scene)
4. Family Stone (oh god, the dinner scene, I have to get up every time)
5. Confessions of a Shopaholic (whole movie, but loved the dancing scene)
6. The Proposal (Scene with Gammy in the woods!)

If you suffer from "second-hand embarrassment" like I do, but secretly love it.. these movies are definitely for you! Have any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG! The Ugly Truth....HIL-A-RI-OUS!!! I laughed my tail off...and then some (it found me later, though, lol!)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez- The Family Stone dinner scene gives me cold sweats!

    ReplyDelete