Friday, August 28, 2009

Problem Solved!

Well sort of, but either way I'm excited! Long story short the other day I told a little girl to stop by the house and we can talk about her walking Harley (she was looking for a dog walking job). The next thing I know... on my morning walks I've got dog owners saying "oh it's so great Suzie Q will be walking... oh wait what's your dog's name"... so I give the awkward smile and laugh and go on my way. So, then I start panicking (yes almost blogged about it) about paying this girl, what's it going to cost, etc.

WELL.... she and her cute little friend "Mary-Jane" stopped by today and they want to walk him... FOR FREE! Well I quote "are you trying to make money?" "We don't care!" They were just so excited to do it.. to have responsibility! Almost fainted on the spot! So, once school starts they'll take him for after-school walks! AND I get to play cute, nice, domesticated neighbor that won't pay them (for now), but make them cookies/brownies and get them goodies every once in a while!

I'd say it's a win-win situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment