Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Puppy Love

I'm not a dog person... I swear!

Well that was until this past Memorial Day weekend when we got our first dog! And yes when I told my close family and friends we were getting a dog, most of them gave me a "what, you?". But he has been the best thing to happen to us! He is a 6-month Havanese named him Harley. How did we come up with Harley? Well, his Daddy has been wanting a motorcycle for quite some time now, so I thought we'd kill two birds with one stone!

I mean this puppy has done wonders for me: I get up earlier and like it, I actually leave my house, I'm walking more, I'm not AS afraid of the dark, I'm caring for someone other than myself, I've doubled my responsibility, improved my communication, and I actually appreciate other people's dogs AND children more!

Of course I think he's the cutest and the best dog ever, but that's cause he's mine.... see for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment