Monday, August 31, 2009

Morning Fav

Beauty: Laura Mercier flawless skin eye serum


This product promises to rejuvenate and stimulate the area around your eye. I truly think this product delivers! Especially for most of us ladies who are tugging at our eyes from morning 'til night- whether we're putting on or taking off our eyeliner or rubbing our dry, irritated eyes.

I'm not gonna lie it definitely is pricey ($80/bottle), but it lasts me a good 3-4 months and I apply 2x daily.

This product is also great for when you're not getting all dossled up too.. put a little serum on one finger and concealer on another, mix together, apply and voila you're good to go!

http://www.lauramercier.com/products/skincare/treatment/eyes/flawless_skin_eye_serum/

Other Laura Mercier favs?
Eyedration Firming Eye Cream (I used to use this too, but cut it out with cutting down on expenses)
Mineral Powder with SPF 15 ( I use this now and LOVE it)

No comments:

Post a Comment