Monday, August 31, 2009

1-year Anniv!!!!


What to do? What to do?

As tomorrow starts the month of September I'm kicking things up a notch in terms of anniversary plans. Originally I was thinking a long weekend to Florida with some golf and tennis mixed in. Then I was reminded it's hurricane season.. and even though that can be hit or miss, do we "risk it"?

Then I thought about New Orleans... neither of us have been there and it could be a cute weekend getaway, but we'd have to do a layover (not too big of a deal).

We LOVE Cali, but thinking it might be too much of an ordeal to get out there.

Then my mind wandered to a cute cabin up in New England, but if we did that, why wouldn't we try something like that in NY or even the Poconos! I'm sure there would be lots of fun outdoor activities. But the spoiled little girl in me thinks it would be even cooler to find a place right on a lake, semi-secluded, possibly a grill or fire pit where we could snuggle up at night!

I've been looking on VRBO a ton, but I don't really know those areas well enough to pick a place!

Any suggestions of little trips you have done or heard of?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment