Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Up

So, I guess you could say I know a little bit more about what it takes to be hip while you're preggo or a hip mommy than a childless, non-preggo, non-planning 26-year old! But what do you expect when everyone else around was preggo the past 9+months! I'm telling you- if you're smart keep your eyes and ears open... you could learn a lot!

Now, this I came up all on my own.... It doesn't really matter WHY you're in search of it or WHO it's for, I LOVE these Kate Spade baby bags! And if you think they're a little too $ visit the Philadelphia Outlets and get them for $100+ off or half the price! OR check them out online: Amazon.com; Shopwiki.com; fashiondesigneroutlets.com)





They are very resourceful (have tons of pockets, travel changing pad) and super stylish! Additional bonus: they're waterproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment