Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!

What a PLEASANT surprise to wake up to the pretty snowfall this morning! And even better knowing it won't accumulate for long and ruin all those New Year's Eve plans!

Here's a picture from Australia where they have already celebrated their count down!

So... what are your plans for tonight? Are you still into the night life- bar hopping or opting for a smaller "house" party or get together?

Tonight we are having some friends over for a casual sit down dinner... I have been craving shrimp cocktail so that is definitely on the menu if I can get to the Farmer's Market before the "rush". Although this will be super laid back and casual I opted to break out my new chargers I got for Christmas and Monique Lhuillier "casual" china. I just thought it would be fun. I don't think I have had a chance to use it yet, so why not!!! I won't be doing a plethera of dishes so it will be feasible. AND I know our guests, being newly married and all, will thoroughly appreciate the "idea"!!!!

That being said.. if you don't have plans, give a hollar and please stop on by! My new motto... be flexible and the more the merrier!!!!!!!

How are you going to spend your last day of 2009? I challenge you to be as positive as possible... about yourself, your life, your loved ones, and those around you! Looking into the future what are your new "goals"? And please don't make it weight-loss oriented! Challenge yourself but do something that is feasible and you will stick to! Don't set yourself up to fail! Really think about those things that can improve your quality of life and those around you!!!

Lots of Love on this last day of 2009 and the first decade of the millennium!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on 2010 with a "bang"!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment