Thursday, December 31, 2009

Morning Fav


Clothing/Style: Burberry Earmuffs



OK so..... I'm sure any good-quality earmuffs will do, BUT I had my eyes on these Burberry earmuffs for 3 winter seasons now and finally SANTA BABY fulfilled my wish... or it went like this... "umm let's go into Neiman's"... walk walk walk.... pass the Yurman (eyes wide open may I add).... right in front of the escalator.. "oh look..... they have the earmuffs. I've wanted them for sooo long"!!!! Anyway Merry Merry to ME!!!! Because now I am warm warm warm and Kyle doesn't have to hear about it!

I will say these are SO comfortable and feel as though they have about 5 layers of "fluffy padding" on them! In the past week we have found ourselves walking out in the cold evening and my partner in crime next to me is already talking about how he is cold and I feel like I'm in Florida.. cold? what cold?!?

DEFINITELY worth the investment on the "warmth" side, but in terms of style... need I say more?!? GO GET 'EM ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment