Friday, December 4, 2009

Morning Fav

Sports/Entertainment: AI back in Philly!


I would probably say the city of Philadelphia is torn in 3 ways:
1.
They are PUMPED AI is back with the 76ers
2. They are LESS than thrilled he's back and think he's over rated
3. They could CARE LESS!!!

I happen to be in the #1 category! I know AI has been known more for his antics and "Practice Interview" these past few years.... but I still remember him back in the day! When he was originally here in Philly! He got me and my friends through the end of our senior year! I even had a 76ers flag on my car- that someone broke at a party and it was WAR!!!!! I had his poster; a poster/drawing; his SHOES (PS- I don't even PLAY basketball); sweat band, wrist band, etc. etc. I was OBSESSED!

His interview yesterday was pretty intense with him choking up a few times:

I hope it was sincere, but you never can tell with people these days, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder where he will move....... maybe I can go stalk him out, haha jk! That was back in the old days! But, really I am super pumped that he is back in Philly where he belongs and now I will ride my husband (not like that you dirty people!!) until he takes me to a game : ) haha!





Here is the original Practice Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS35bp91NRQ

Here is another interview where he is making fun of himself- as he KNOWS he was being a do*che: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IdoCLk3kCo

No comments:

Post a Comment