Monday, December 21, 2009

Morning Fav

Where to start where to start... seriously!!!!!


Anyway.. what wins this morning: "Blizzard of '09"? Cooking and baking all weekend? Spending the weekend snowed in with guests and neighbors? Drinking Mimosas while watching The Proposal and playing with babies? Walking through the snow banks with Puppa who apparently loves the snow? Being extremely tired on a Sunday and having movie marathon while wrapping presents and laying on the couch with your loved ones? Watching your husband have a ball with his friends and playing in the snow like kids again? Tapping Christmas cards (especially the photo ones) up on the wall for all to see their precious friends and babies! Prepping for Christmas the entire week (which to some might seem dreadful, but I am SOOO looking forward to this!!!!!

So I guess you could tell those were and are a few things that I have been up to lately! But seriously I am SO in the holiday spirit right now! Which is really great for me because last year I was the GRINCH! I am still freaking out about fitting 16 people in my house comfortably, but it will all work out! I have had many more than that, but I am a worry wort and that's what we do... panic and hope everyone is comfortable and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment