Thursday, December 31, 2009

Duvet Disaster

UGHHHHHHHHHHH........ enough said. I should just end there before I go on a crazy rant about HOW ANNOYING those duvet covers are. YET... I still continue to buy them! I can't help it... I have a comforter on the bed all year round... especially when you find that truly comfortable comforter you love. SO much better than a flat, not fluffy, spread.

But the trade off is you get these awful duvet covers that NEVER fit the comforter inside (even though is says "king" on it)! Then my comforter is spilling out, not looking Martha Stewart"y" at all, like you had imagined! And talk about trying to get the comforter INSIDE the duvet! This morning I asked Kyle assistance because I thought it would go quicker (which it did) but it was still a big PITA! It never matches up!

So... what's the deal? What is the solution? Anyone... Anyone... Bueller.... Anyone?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment