Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Morning Fav

Travel/Entertainment: Honeymoons

I absolutely LOVE honeymoons! My friend is on her honeymoon right now and I can't stop to think about all the fun stuff they are doing and how much they hopefully are enjoying each other's company! And I don't think it really matters whether you go near or far; some place cold or hot; or fill your trip with millions of activities or nothing at all!

It's the whole concept! It is the one time in your life where it truly is about the two of you! I mean don't get me wrong, because the DAY of your wedding is about the two of you, but there is a lot of "stuff" (keep it rated G) that goes on leading up to the wedding where it becomes about everyone ELSE but you! How's that fair?!?

I couldn't help but take a good long walk down memory lane yesterday afternoon and look at all of our honeymoon photos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment