Friday, December 11, 2009

Mazel Tov


I thought I'd give a little shout out today to all of my friends that are .5% jewish and wish them a Happy Happy Chanukah!!!!!!!

Have a great celebration and enjoy the next 8 nights!

Which takes me back to a little song that my lower school teacher taught me:

"Oh Chanukah Oh Chanukah come light the menorah, let's have a party we'll all dance the horah (sp?), gather round the table we'll give you a treat, shiny tops to play with and latkes to eat, and while we... WHILE WE... are playing, the candles are burning LOOOWWWWW, ONE for each night, they will shed us wit' LIGHT, and remind us of days loooonnnggggg agooooooo, OH ONE for each night, they will shed us wit' LIGHT and remind of us of days long ago!!!!!"

PS- That was from memory people!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment