Monday, December 21, 2009

Public Enemies

A must see...

So obviously I was less than thrilled when this was one of the movies Kyle brought home from the movie store this weekend. I'm not a "huge Johnn Depp fan" (although I think he is a really good actor) and gangsters aren't really my "thing"... well in the words of Gretchen Weiners "you could be wrong"............

GREAT MOVIE! Johnny Depp is a superb actor, I've always been a Christian Bale fan, and although the movie was about gangsters/bank robbers in the depression it was about love and lust! I looked at Kyle half way through the movie and was like isn't it weird how you can find yourself sympathizing and cheering for criminals (OK OK so this is the second time..... who could forget Shawshank Redemption). And the way they dressed back then is HOT!!!! The hats, the dresses, the red lips! It's all so suave and sexy!!! LOVE the "camies" the women wore under their clothes.. hot to trot!


No comments:

Post a Comment