Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twilight Mania


So, I'm in my bi-weekly spin class and we're pushing towards the end and about to go up this "hill" and what song starts to play.... Paramore's 'Decode' from the Twilight movie... so OBVIOUSLY I get SOOOOO PUMPED up and then the instructor goes "Does anyone like the Twilight series" and I do NOT know what got into me, BUT all of a sudden my hands were up in the air and I was screaming "YES YES"... seriously OOC- who does that?!? I am by far the youngest in the class and right before I almost JUMPED off my bike and ran out due to massive embarrassment the WOMAN (yes woman.. mom of 3 kids) catty-corner from me has her hands up on the air screaming 'YESSSS.... Nov 20 baby"... I was DEFINITELY shocked, but so excited that someone else shared my enthusiasm and then it started this whole 30 second train of jokes about going to see the movie this Friday for a matinee pushing through the tweens!

AND on top of it all there are many more of us sophisticated 'lady friends' that are trying to plan attending the New Moon movie... we're taking the world by storm... AHH GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment